Spring STAAR EOC Testing 2022
US History - Friday, May 6
Algebra 1 - Tuesday, May 10
Biology - Wednesday, May 11
AP Score Release
- Sign in with your College Board account. Make sure it’s the same account that you used to register and enroll in your AP class sections.
- If you've forgotten your username or password, recover them. Visit Forgot Username? to have your username sent to the email address used to set up your account. If you know your username but not your password, go to Forgot Password?. Only College Board can assist with account information.
- Make sure we have your current email address. If you’ve changed your email address, update it in your account.
- Don’t create a new account if you already have one. Duplicate accounts can cause delays in getting your AP scores. Sign in with the same account you used to register and enroll in AP class sections.
- Visit Account Help for any other account questions. For more guidance and information, go to our help page.
- If you have any questions regarding your College Board account, contact College Board at 888-225-5427 AP Services for Students Hours: M-F, 9 am - 6 pm ET.