AP Score Release
- Sign in with your College Board account. Make sure it’s the same account that you used to register and enroll in your AP class sections.
- If you've forgotten your username or password, recover them. Visit Forgot Username? to have your username sent to the email address used to set up your account. If you know your username but not your password, go to Forgot Password?. Only College Board can assist with account information.
- Make sure we have your current email address. If you’ve changed your email address, update it in your account.
- Don’t create a new account if you already have one. Duplicate accounts can cause delays in getting your AP scores. Sign in with the same account you used to register and enroll in AP class sections.
- Visit Account Help for any other account questions. For more guidance and information, go to our help page.
- If you have any questions regarding your College Board account, contact College Board at 888-225-5427 AP Services for Students Hours: M-F, 9 am - 6 pm ET.
PSAT Exam Information - October 13, 2021
December STAAR EOC Exams 2021
December 6th - No Testing
December 7th - English I
December 8th - Algebra, Biology, and US History
December 9th - English II
December 10th- Make Up Testing
School Day SAT 2022
March 2, 2022 for all 11th graders, no cost, and no action/registration are required
Please provide your own calculator.
Spring STAAR EOC Testing 2022